Hey, if you have a thoughtful opinion, here’s your chance to share it! The importance of good reviews to a book’s success cannot be underestimated. And I’m told a positive ranking on Amazon (the biggest seller of books in the world, by far) is a big deal. So whenever you read a good book, one of the nicest things you can do to support the author is post your praise online. It’s easy and takes only a few minutes.
HERE’S THE HOW TO:
1. Go to www.Amazon.com
2. Search the title you are planning to review.
3. Under the title/author, next to the stars, click “customer review” (or the small number in parentheses), then click “Create your own review”.
4. Give the book a starred rating (five is best!) and list your review title, then write your review in the designated box.
5. Next, add tag words—words related to the book—in the designated window (this is important!).
6. Uncheck the box to receive emails when other people comment (unless you like that kind of stuff).
7. Click “Preview your review”. Then, if it looks right, click “Publish review”.
8. You will have a chance to “log in” to your Amazon account if you haven’t already, and then you may choose to post with your Real Name or a “pen name”. (You only have to do the first time.)
Your kind words can really help an author’s work find its way. If you would like to share your opinion on any of my titles, I of course encourage you. Just go to my Amazon Author Page and follow the steps above: www.amazon.com/Brooke-Bessesen/e/B001JOXLJS/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1273341984&sr=1-1.